Skip to main content

1 new job for ‘Walk-In Jobs in USA’ - 1 filter - 24 Aug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 new jobs for ‘Work From Home Jobs in USA’ - 31 May

Work From Home Jobs in USA Work from home Manager, Network Construction - Remote CO/CA/WA Zayo Group, LLC via Ladders 30 May Full-time ...

4 information resources for startup founders

July 30, 2024   |   Read Online       In partnership with   Welcome to this weeks edition, I hope you find something useful.   Sponsored by Intercom for Startups Join Intercom's Early Stage Program to receive a 90% discount. Get a direct line to your customers. Try the only complete AI-first customer service solution. Apply now   Takeaways from an interview of second time founders From an interview of the founders of 'Paragon' called 'Lessons Learned as Second Time Founders ' - EO (some quotes may be slightly paraphrased): 1) "If you have customers using your product and they're reporting bugs and telling you ways it could be better, thats a really good thing/sign." 2) "If you're trying to build a B2B company, there's only two reasons that businesses pay you money, because you're saving them money or you're making them more money ." 3) "Try to get your first five customers before your build the product . Pr...

I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice #workfromhome #funny ... - Instagram

I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice #workfromhome #funny ... - Instagram I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice #workfromhome #funny ... - Instagram   11K likes, 198 comments - Farbsy (@farbsy) on Instagram: "I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice # workfromhome #funny ...   11K likes, 198 comments - Farbsy (@farbsy) on Instagram: "I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice # workfromhome #funny ...   I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice #workfromhome #funny ... - Instagram   11K likes, 198 comments - Farbsy (@farbsy) on Instagram: "I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice # workfromhome #funny ...   11K likes, 198 comments - Farbsy (@farbsy) on Instagram: "I'm literally two completely different people #customerservice # workfromhome #funny ... Click Here For More D...